FINISH UP TO TURN IN ON THURSDAY.
- Adjust any dot or square compositions based on feedback.
- Put together dot project compositions (3) mounted and square project compositions (4) unmounted. Include in a envelop (can be self made) or ziplock containing in an orderly fashion ALL thumbnails, unused comps, dot habits and dot concept crit write ups and notes from square crit.
- Today’s crit guide and example of grading rubric I will be using.
NEW STUDY DUE THURSDAY
- Execute on a single sheet of bristol using pencil and sharpie one composition displaying cubes and cylinders from a one point perspective and a second comp from a two point perspective.
- For each comp include one horizon line and six objects (3 cubes; three cylinders) — one set above the horizon line, one set on the horizon line and one set below the horizon line. Outline objects in sharpie, leave penciled orthogonal lines used to create the various objects. (essentially showing your math). (EXCEPTION–you may wait to do 2-point cylinders in class on Thursday…all others should be done before Thursday.)
ALSO BRING (from kit) to class on Thursday
- bottled ink
- ruler and triangle